Join UsEmployment Opportunities
Clinical Employment . . .
The Central DuPage Pastoral Counseling Center considers the integration of theology with the practice of behavioral science to be fundamental to our mission. As pastoral counselors, our staff are trained in both fields. This dual perspective allows us to uniquely serve church congregations and parishes in our community. The churches affiliated with CDPCC trust our clinical expertise while also valuing the Center as a professional and theologically sensitive place to refer. In addition, our clients can heal and grow in an atmosphere that respects their faith tradition should they wish to bring that dimension into the process.
We invite those interested in joining our clinical practice to apply.
We are currently seeking an individual to work with clients presenting with a variety of diagnostic concerns. The therapist will provide individual therapy, with optional opportunities to see couples/families, and to participate in groups, workshops, and presentations within the community.
We offer our staff the opportunity to earn a higher percentage as a caseload increases. We provide liability insurance coverage, weekly group supervision and consultation, supervision for licensure, and opportunities for leadership roles in the areas of training, clinical services, administration, and supervision. The Center serves a varied client population and is a training site for master and doctorate level students. We are a warm collegial group consisting of approximately 15 counselors and 4 administrative staff and are located in a lovely setting offering gracious hospitality.
We are seeking a therapist who is either,
- a licensed clinical psychologist in Illinois with a PsyD or PhD degree who is paneled or eligible to be paneled for Medicare and managed care programs, or
- a LCSW who is eligible to be paneled with Medicare and managed care programs, or
- A post-doc planning to stay beyond the year will also be considered
The ideal candidate:
- has training or a certificate or degree in pastoral studies, spirituality or theology (with an interest in spiritual integration)
- the ability and desire to work in a team environment
- a willingness to be an independent contractor
- an interest in doing assessments as well as therapy (clinical psychologists)
Secondary considerations include one or more qualifications:
- Leadership abilities with an interest in a leadership position within the organization
- Bi-lingual, particularly Spanish-speaking
- Assessment and supervisory experience
- Addictions certification (CADC) or other specialties
- Skilled in couples therapy (EFT, Imago, etc.)
- Cross-cultural experience
Candidates who meet these requirements are welcome to apply.
When applying, please include the following:
- A cover letter detailing your interest
- A curriculum vitae
- Three reference letters
You may mail your materials or use the link below to submit them online:
Dr. Patricia R. Francis, O.P.
Director of Counseling Services
Central DuPage Pastoral Counseling Center
507 Thornhill Dr
Carol Stream IL 60188