Join UsEmployment Opportunities
Clinical Employment . . .
The Central DuPage Pastoral Counseling Center considers the integration of theology with the practice of behavioral science to be fundamental to our mission. As pastoral counselors, our staff are trained in both fields. This dual perspective allows us to uniquely serve church congregations and parishes as well as the community at large. The churches affiliated with CDPCC trust our clinical expertise while also valuing the Center as a professional and theologically sensitive place to refer. In addition, our clients can heal and grow in an atmosphere that respects their faith tradition should they wish to bring that dimension into the process.
We invite those interested in joining our clinical practice to apply.
We are currently seeking an individual to work with clients presenting with a variety of diagnostic concerns. The therapist will provide individual therapy, with optional opportunities to see couples/families, and to participate in groups, workshops, and presentations within the community.
We offer our staff the opportunity to earn a higher percentage as a caseload increases. We provide liability insurance coverage, weekly group supervision and consultation, supervision for licensure, and opportunities to earn additional income by serving in leadership roles in the areas of training, clinical services, administration, and supervision. The Center serves a varied client population and is a training site for master and doctorate level students. We are a warm collegial group consisting of approximately 13 counselors and 4 administrative staff and are located in a lovely setting offering gracious hospitality.
We are seeking a therapist who is either,
- a licensed clinical psychologist in Illinois with a PsyD or PhD degree who is paneled or eligible to be paneled for Medicare and managed care programs, or
- a LCPC or LCSW who is eligible to be paneled with Medicare and managed care programs, or
- A post-doc planning to stay beyond the year will also be considered
The ideal candidate:
- Is a practicing Christian with training in pastoral studies, spirituality or theology (or an interest in getting such training over time) for purposes of client-led integrated care.
- the ability and desire to work in a team environment
- a willingness to be an independent contractor
- an interest in doing assessments as well as therapy (clinical psychologists)
Candidates who meet these requirements are welcome to apply.
Secondary considerations include one or more qualifications:
- Leadership abilities with an interest in a leadership position within the organization
- Bi-lingual, particularly Spanish-speaking
- Assessment and supervisory experience
- Addictions certification (CADC) or other specialties
- Skilled in couples therapy (EFT, Imago, etc.)
- Cross-cultural experience
- Hybrid remote
- Pay Range: $70,000 – 105,000 annually for PsyD
$52,000 – 70,000 (generally) for full-time LCPC or LCSW
- Flexibility in setting own schedule
- Opportunities for extra pay including leadership/directorship positions in various areas of responsibility
- Mal-practice liability insurance coverage
- Group supervision and consultation
- Administrative support for reception, billing, marketing, technology, and credentialing
- Designated office space
- Support for building a caseload if required
When applying, please include the following:
- A cover letter detailing your interest
- A curriculum vitae
- Three reference letters (upon request)
You may apply online by uploading your using the link below or submit them by mail.
Dr. Patricia R. Francis, O.P.
Director of Counseling Services
Central DuPage Pastoral Counseling Center
507 Thornhill Dr
Carol Stream IL 60188
News & Resources
- Take a Tour
- Contact Us
Affordable, compassionate care since 1976